Synergie works with brands to help them drive profit with purpose, designing and implementing marketing campaigns (urban and rural) which strengthen brand positioning to a related cause. The campaigns include the following:
- Designing messaging and amplification strategy (including content creation and social media strategy) to align brands with the identified cause
- Designing and Implementing Below The Line (BTL) activities for the target segment
- Creating multi-stakeholder partnerships
- Mobilizing the target segment
- Measuring Key Performance Indicators
Case Studies: “Kill Mosquitoes, Kill Malaria” campaign
Godrej Consumer Products launched “HIT”, a mosquito repellent with the positioning of “Kill Mosquitoes. Kill malaria”. Synergie worked with the brand team to design an “anti-malaria” campaign implemented across 30 cities in India based on HIT’s positioning of Kill Mosquitoes. Kill Malaria.
The campaign covered more than 850 schools, 330 Housing Societies and Markets and more than 300 slums. It was supported by the municipal corporation of all the 30 cities. The campaign consisted of various activities such as public addresses by doctors, roadshows on canter, quiz competitions, puppet shows, rallies, awareness sessions, clean up drives etc.
The campaign generated more than 3 lakh likes on its Facebook page “Malaria Kills Opportunities”.